Friday, August 31, 2012

You Rule

Can you believe it's the last day of August?!

With that brings the school year!  I can't believe my little guy will be starting 4K on Tuesday!  This is a first for me, so I obviously am excited for him yet sad as it means my baby is growing!

I wanted to create his teacher a little card and right away knew the perfect set!

The Paper and Such set Bitty Love is perfect for creating teacher cards/gifts!
I stamped the image on the front of this little notecard I created and then again on yellow cardstock so that I could pop up the ruler!

And then finished by adding some Baker's Twine and gems!

Have a wonderful weekend!!



---------------------

Challenges:
Paper Pretties: Black, White + One Other
Stampin' Royalty: Back to School
Ribbon Carousel: Back to School


2 comments:

Georgeann Manning said...

oh my goodness, that's CUTE! and what a fantastic sentiment for back to school! great encouragement! Thanks for playing along with us for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

savvy teaching tips said...

Beautiful - perfect for Back To School. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week. I love this sentiment BTW.