Thursday, August 30, 2012

IBSIC #24


Time for another wonderful sketch!

I have a pretty thank you card to share with you today that I created for one of the ladies that works for me! It was her last day of work this past Monday for the season, so I always like to take them to lunch and give them a little thank you card!

I used the beautiful Butterfly Wings for the Thank You sentiment!

I also used some of the new Scallop Crochet Trim and some lovely flowers!

Here is the sketch:
Love shaped cards!!

Join in, we'd love to see what you create!!

Inspired By Stamping Products I Used:


Have a wonderful day!!




------------------------

Challenge:
Perfect Sentiments Challenge: Must have Sentiment on Front - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday: Anything Goes
Use It Tuesday: Use That Ribbon (Yellow Polka Dot Ribbon is Hoarded!)

6 comments:

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Kendra! Love the shape, the great take on the sketch and those beautiful flowers! You friend will surely LOVE this!!

Anita said...

Beautiful card Kendra. Love the sentiment and always love seeing round cards.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Kendra! Love the colors of this card! Hugs, Joanna

Unknown said...

This is SO beautiful! I love it! The little yellow ribbon and little note is a cute touch. Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

MrsD07 said...

Absolutely STUNNING!! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!!

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the flowers and the pretty little bow! Thanks for playing at Part Time Tuesdays!