Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sneak Peek with PAS

Are you getting excited for Paper and Such's release on the 9th?!

I hope you have been checking out all the wondering sneak peeks on the PAS Blog!

Today happens to be may day to share a sneak peek with you!

The new set being released is called Wings and Such!
Such a beautiful set!
When I first seen the set I was attracted to the beautiful images and also the lovely font used for the sentiments!

So since this is a sneak peek of the set, I decided to just use one of sentiments from the set:
With Sweetest Day around the corner, I thought I would put this card together for my hubby!

The added shimmery hearts, just love Creative Inspirations Paint!

Have a great day!


1 comment:

jessica said...

This is beautiful Kendra!! Love the papers, colors and great sentiment!!!
TFS and have a GREAT Day!!!