Thursday, August 9, 2012

PAS August Release


Today Paper and Such is having their August release! 
Are you ready?!?!

You should have came here from Julie's blog, if not please start at the Paper and Such Blog, you don't want to miss anything.

This month there is a great new set being released called Wings and Things!
I love butterflies so I was attracted to this set immediately!!


-------------------------------

The pretty card I created:
I stamped a few butterflies and created one 3D butterfly along with the fluttering sentiment to create a simple, yet elegant card.

A close-up:


-------------------------------

Your next stop on the Release Hop is Mindy!

Enjoy the hop and all the wonderful inspiration! 

Here's the entire Blog Hop list:
Cathy McCauley - Guest DT
Kendra <------ You are Here


Have a nice day!



7 comments:

Cathymac said...

Beautiful pastel butterflies, Kendra! Love the soft colors, and that is one of the most perfect bows I have ever seen!

Julie said...

I love CAS, and this is just that! Perfect in every way - including that bow!!!

Cheryl said...

Such a gorgeous CAS card! I love the pastel colors you used.

Kathy H said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card!!!!!

JennyH said...

Love the soft colours of this beautiful card : )

Romaine said...

So pretty, Kendra! Lovely choice of colours and I like the popped out butterfly!

Anonymous said...

Great design, I love the simplicity.