Monday, May 16, 2016

A Dog's Kiss with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I have to admit I have never created a Get Well card before, so this was a first for me!

And I must say I think it turned out SUPER fun!  Sure to give a little giggle!
 I used the cute new friends4Cookie stamp set for the large dog and sentiment!!

And when you flip it up, I stamped Woof, Woof! from the house4cookie stamp set and "get well soon" from the tinytitles2stamp set!
I think the little stamped paw prints from the treats4Cookie stamp set in Strawberry Ink add the perfect touch!!

TSOL Products Used
Stamps:  friends4cookie, house4cookie, tinytitles2stamp, treats4Cookie
Dies: Friends 4 Cookie Dies, Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Circles, Rectangle/Gift Card Flip-its
Ink: Licorice, Strawberry
Paper: Licorice, Smiles Collection, Thanks Collection
Misc.: Enamel Dots, Silver Glitter Button, Strawberry and White Twine

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!! LOVE the way you colored that dog image!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations