Monday, May 23, 2016

Ink Cube Technique

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I don't know about you, but I love tiny little ink cubes! 
D2BA offers their ink in cute little ink cubes!!

I decided to feature one of the sets today with a fun tutorial!

I started by collecting my supplies:
 Cardstock
Ink (Tropical Cube Pack and Totally Black)


Using a cardstock layer, start by picking out the first color you are going to use, and stamp it on the cardstock as if it was your stamp. (You can trim this piece up later to the size you wish)
 Continue till you are happy with your results.

I decided to do each color twice.

Then I stamped the balloons from the Birthday Balloons stamp set!
As well as stamping the pattern inside the balloons, on the above picture you can see I also used a black marker to fill in parts of the design, so that it would stand out more!

Such a super fun and easy technique!!

Here is my finished card:
Fun and different!!

I added the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from the Bright Birthday stamp set!
As well as the fun polka dot border!  I love that accent stamp!  Add the perfect touch to this card!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE card Kendra! LOVE your tutorials! I really like that stamp set - I may have to go order it - Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations