Wednesday, May 18, 2016

First Lost Tooth with HBS

Hello Stamping Friends!


It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I have a project life page to share with you today!!

I was excited for the new Hand Lettered Numeric stamp set!  I instantly thought of the pictures of when my daughter lost her first tooth!!
So I used the set to stamp the 1st!

And then used Hand Lettered Alpha to create the "LOST tooth" sentiment and add the arrows!!

I used the Camera Love stamp set to stamp the "captured" sentiment on the pink tag to the image of my daughter with the "tooth fairy" looking over her!! As well as the hearts on each side of the sentiment!

Here is a close up of the title card:
I based my colors off of the sequins colors!  I really like the pink and gold together!!!

On the opposite site I kept things pretty simple and just have pictures, along with her "glittery" dolor from the fairy!
I really like how this project life page turned out!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------


No comments: