Monday, May 9, 2016

D2BA Painters Tape Tutorial

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

You know how occasionally you need a card quick? 
And don't have one made up on hand?


I have a super fun tutorial to share with you today!

It's called "Painter's Tape Tutorial"!

Start by collecting a few supplies:
Stamp Set - Celebration Numbers
Painters Tape

Cardstock

Time to have some fun! 
This tutorial is so simple and fun!

Start by ripping some pieces of painter's tape:
I ripped four pieces.

Then press a piece of tape on the ink color of your choice as if it is your "stamp"! (You can use the same ink color each time or use multiple colors)

Then place it on your cardstock, press and then peal off!!
How cool is that?!

Repeat this step to your liking!

I ended up doing the step three times!

Here's a look:
I then stamped the super cute birthday cake from the Celebration Numbers stamp set!!

Being that my ink colors are a little on the dark side, I took a black marker and filled in a few spots on the stamped numbers and cake image!  To make it look more like a silhouette, to stand out more!
I also stamped two of the sentiments from the set!!

Here's a look at my finished card:
I love how it turned out!  I created this birthday card for my sister, who recently turned 20!!
The colors are so fun and perfect together!!


Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Okay... this I LOOOOVE!!! And I'm soooo gonna try it! LOVE your techniques! I'll let you know when I create one... maybe today!!! :) Fab card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations