Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wonderful Mom with HBS

Hello Stamping Friends!


It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

Today my post is in honor of all the wonderful mothers out there!  With Mother's Day being this weekend, I was inspired to create a card for the holiday.


I started by adding some adhesive tape to my vellum, then stamped my "Mom" sentiment created using the Brush Grunge Alphabet with VersaMark ink and then embossed with black embossing powder. 
I also stamped the tiny "wonderful" from the BeautifulLife stamp set!  So my complete sentiment would be "Wonderful Mom", perfect for a Mother's Day card!!

I then picked out my papers and decided I would add the oval to a piece of pinkish cardstock. 

I then took a piece of white cardstock along with some distressed inks to create my main panel for my card.


After I liked how the piece looked, I used the Not Too Shabby stamp set to stamp the floral image around the edges a few times!!  I wanted my sentiment to stand out, so I stamped the flowers in a light gray color. 

Now for a look at my finished card:
I really like how it turned out!

And honestly this wouldn't have to be used as  a Mother's Day card, it could actually be used any time of the year to let a special mom know how wonderful they are!!

I hope all the moms out there have a wonderful weekend!  You all deserve the best!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty Kendra! Beautiful Mother's Day Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations