Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Live Life in Full Bloom with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today, featuring a fun Just because type of card!!

Recently on a shopping trip to a local craft store I had a little time to waste, so I ended up walking through more isles than I usually do and ended up finding these fun daubers.
Like many people your remind starts racing with ideas!

So I payed around with them a little bit over this last weekend!

I decided to use the new Magnolias stamp set!  I first stamped one of the floral image.

Instead of coloring the images in with my Copics like I would usually do, I decided to use the daubers to add Distress ink to my image.
Kind of reminds me of a watercolor look.
I personally really like it!!

My finished card:

I really like how the flowers turned out!

These daubers are going to be used a lot I have a feeling!!
May need to even get some more!!

The Magnolia image is so beautiful!
The "Live Life in Full Bloom" sentiment is also from the Magnolias stamp set!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------




No comments: