Friday, May 13, 2016

Blinged Birthday with GI

Happy Friday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

I created my card with this month's Blinged Birthday Challenge in mind!!
  I stenciled the stars onto my cardstock using shades of pink distress inks.

I then stamped the beautiful Swirly Happy Birthday (E367) sentiment!!  I love the font used on this sentiment, so beautiful!!
I added a bunch of pink bling!  And as you can see in the bottom left of this picture, I also sprayed the card with some glitter spritz!  So it is VERY shimmery!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


1 comment: