Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Let's Go Fly A Kite

Hello Stamping Friends!


It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I have a fun Project Life page to share with you today!!

I started by grabbing the fun new Hand Lettered Alpha!!  I'm so very in love with Honey Bee Stamp's alpha sets!!  So very perfect for project life, scrapping and even card making!!

So I created a fun sentiment to go with my pictures, here's a sneak peek:
After the sentiment I used my super cute Sizzix Triplits Kites die set from The Stamps of Life to create my kite!

I love how the title card turned out!!

My 1st finished kite Project Life page for my daughters album:
The top left pocket of my daughters kite I made into a shaker pocket!

To the top right photo of my daughter I add the "love this photo" sentiment from the new Camera Love stamp set!!  I absolutely love this sassy photo I captured of her!  The tiny heart is also from the set!
There are so many fun little sentiments in the Camera Love set for scrapbooking and project life pages!!

My sons Project Life page:
I also created his top left pocket into a shaker card!

Fun little project life pages!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------


No comments: