Thursday, May 12, 2016

YNS Challenge #39

Hello Stamping Friends!

Join in the new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

Here is a card sketch....



and photo/colors to find inspiration from....



-----------------

For today's card I was inspired by the sketch and a few of the colors to create a Graduation card for my sister!!

In decided to turn the sketch on the side.
So I started by stamping the Stripe-tastic Edge stamp on a piece of white cardstock.  I then stamped the Star Ink Splatter twice, once on each end!

I then stamped the sentiment from the Congrads! stamp set!  As well as adding the graduation cap!

I then stamped the Star Ink Splatter in the top left corner in a light yellow and then added the open stars from the Magical Unicorn stamp set in a darker yellow!  I really like the ink splatter combined with the open stars!!!

My sisters's college colors are red and blue!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Wonderful! Great Grad Card! I'm sure your sister will love it and Congrats to her! :) Have a great weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations