Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December YNS DT Dare

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
CAS a Creation from the DT from 2016

What a fun dare!  I am always inspired by my fellow designers!  So it was fun to look back at projects created this year, but also hard to choose which one to CAS!

I ended up deciding to CAS Kymona's card from June:
Such a lovely clean and simple card!  I sometimes struggle with such CAS cards!  So I was very much inspired by her lovely card!

I switched a few things up and came up with this:
Such a fun and bright Birthday card!!

I started by using the Stripe-tastic Star Die Set to die cut the largest star from my card layer.

I then die cut the "Happy" and "Birthday" from the Scripty Happy Birthday Words Dies set on black cardstock!  I really like the bold script font used on these word dies!!

I finished off the card by adding a few Neon Sunrise Gumdrops which work perfectly with my neon sequins!!
I just LOVE shaker cards!!

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Lovely Kendra! Beautiful CAS(E) job - I struggle with so much white space... but am trying to overcome it... Love your take on her card! Have a great day!

Theresa