Wednesday, December 28, 2016

I {Heart} You

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I created this fun shaker card using the awesome new Grid Hearts Die Set!
I really like the red, white and grey color scheme!!

I really like the i {HEART} you sentiment, which is in the tinytitles2stamp set!  That stamp set is probably one of my most go to stamp sets from TSOL!  There are so many amazing little titles in the set!!


TSOL Products Used
Stamps:  tinytitles2stamp
Dies: Heart Dies
Ink: Strawberry
Paper: Powdered Sugar, Strawberry, Love Story Collection
Misc.: Acetate, Silver Sequins, Strawberry and White Twine, Gray Seam Binding


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Great way to tell someone you love them. Perfect for everyday or Valentine's Day.