Thursday, December 8, 2016

You are Simply Wonderful


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a cute card to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

For my card today I am using the beautiful Fancy Peacock!! 
At first I was going to die cut it a few times to make its tale really colorful, but I absolutely fell in love with this piece of pattern paper from the  6x6 Washi Paper Assortment I got and kept going back to this piece as I thought it looked lovely in the background!  So I ended up adding some rhinestones to the tale instead!

The lovely "You are simply WONDERFUL" sentiment is from the Blissful Blooms stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy!!  I thought it was the perfect sentiment to go with this die cut!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

What an awesome card! The background paper is perfect and the rhinestones really set that tail off nicely.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! Soooo VERY PRETTY Kendra! That Paper looks amazing with that peacock die! Very Elegant!


Theresa