Thursday, December 8, 2016

YNS Challenge 54

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

Here is a card sketch....


and photo/colors to find inspiration from....


-----------------

I decided to find inspiration from a few of the colors and switch up the sketch slightly!

I used the adorable  Holiday Hello stamp set for the cute little birdie image!!
And the Holiday Owl stamp set for my "Holiday Greetings" sentiment, which I stamped with Black Olive Premium Dye Ink!  I just LOVE YNS's new ink pads!!

The die cut rectangle that I stamped the sentiment on is from the Pillow Box Die set!  I use this die a lot for this purpose!!  I used Olive Green Premium Dye Ink to ink up the edges of the rectangle!

The Circles with Stitching and Piercing Marks Die Set was used to create my shaker part of the card!!  SHAKE SHAKE!!  Shaker cards are so fun to create!!!  I've definitely make my share this year!!   

I finished off my card by adding some Aqua Divine Twine and Green Apple Glittered Gumdrops!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So Stinkin' CUTE! That little birdies is sooo TWEET! YES I HAD to go there! hahaha :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations