Saturday, December 3, 2016

YNS 2016 in Review Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends!

Welcome to YNS's December Year in Review Hop!!!

What an amazing year it has been at YNS!

So many awesome new stamp sets!
Dies!

And the introduction of PAPER and INK!!!

I have been so thankful to be able to work with a bunch of the different products!!  


--------------------

For today's project, we were to use some of our favorite stamps and/or dies released this year!

For the record, this was extremely hard for me!

WHY?!

Well I LOVE everything YNS!  
I had no clue what to use as I have loved everything released this year, I have way too many favorites!!

I actually started a few projects as I wasn't sure what I really wanted to make!


Then looking again through all my supplies I ended up deciding to create this cute little package:
A good friend of mine is having a Birthday right after Christmas and she wanted cute necklaces for work, so I decided to created this cute little package to put the necklace I got her in!  The Pillow Box Die was not new this year, but I absolutely LOVE using it!!  It is so great to use for Gift Cards as well!!

I used the Happy Everything stamp set, which was released this year!  I love this stamp set!  I've used it a lot!  I really like the large fancy font used for the "Happy"!!  Which I stamped in Black Olive Premium Die Ink Pad!!  So excited YNS released their own line of lovely ink colors this year!!

There are 11 other tiny sentiments in the Happy Everything stamp set as well, in this case I used the "birthday"!  So many uses in this one stamp set makes it a perfect set to own!!

I also used an older stamp set, Spring Birds, to add the sweet flowers to two of the corners.

I also used the new Flower Cube Die Set to die cut the three cute flowers to add to my package!  And as I say a lot, as I am obsessed with them, I finished off my package by adding some Give Thanks to Sparkle Gumdrops to the centers of my flowers!!  A nice touch!!


Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------

Happy Hopping!!
Please remember to leave some love along the way!

You have a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!!

Have a lovely day!


30 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fun pillow box!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Really fun with the pop of yellow!

Nancy said...

Cute, cute box!

Janet said...

Such a cute pillow box!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is really sweet and your friend will just
love it (and the necklace, I'm sure!). I love the
idea of the pillow box ...

Peniche5 said...

I love your designs Kendra! And I finally got myself a flower frog like yours :)

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love this cheerful birthday idea!
Holiday Hugs!
Michele

Mary Holshouser said...

Love to make pillow boxes.
this one is darling.
Great colors.
thanks for sharing.

Trina P. said...

YNS has. Pillow Box die? Cool. Your friend is going to love it. I may have to get that stamp after all. 😂

MiamiKel said...

LOL -kinda like having to pick a favorite kid, right? Your end result pillow box is an amazing choice - so versatile and perfect! The bright color just POPS, too! Wonderful - TFS! ♥

wendyp said...

super pretty pillow box!

Unknown said...

Good idea!

Tricia T said...

Lots of fun projects on display! I need to check out the pillow box die. I can see that it would be great for gift cards!

Rose Mary Smalley said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely pillow gift box. I sometimes forget that I have a die which will make these...and I need to use it more often.....May you have a very merry Holiday!!!

Pam Sparks said...

fabulous gift presentation! TFS!

Unknown said...

Like the pillow box design -- so great for small jewelry items!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your pillow box is so pretty! I also love the word happy stamp.

Amy Lim @ IG:a.lim.a.m said...

Such a sweet gift box ! Just perfect for a sweet girl !!

McStamper said...

What a pretty pillow box. For sure your friend will love the wrapping:)

Kristen K said...

That is an adorable gift box - I'm sure your friend will love it!

Kleri said...

Great idea for a gift box!Thank you for the inspiration

Unknown said...

Love your card.

Cynthia said...

Fun gift box idea, Kendra.

Nancy said...

It's a beautiful little package, Kendra! I love that colour! :o)

Sue D said...

Very cute way to give a small gift.

Linda T said...

Really sweet pillow box! Love the colors and the flowers.

Renae said...

Cute pillow box!

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Pillow box! It will be the perfect packaging for the necklace you got your friend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Pam said...

I love the Happy Everything set too. Darling gift box for your friend!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Beautiful pillow box!!!