Wednesday, December 21, 2016

YNS Feature Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme Is....
Favorite Project from 2016

Sorry nothing new today, as we were to choose our favorite project we created this year using YNS products!!  What a fun time it was to look back on my creations!

I would have to say this was my favorite, as I absolutely enjoy working with the Circle Panel Die!!  As you probably could tell from my post on Tuesday!!  :)

Such a fun birthday card!!

You can find the original post here!

Be sure to check out the other DT Favorite projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Loving all the colorful circles. Looks great!