Monday, September 15, 2014

Cute Spider with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

Up again this week, I have another Halloween card!

This week I used the the Spider Web (G379) and Itsy Bitsy Spider (AA23) as my main image!
 I combined the two images, by drawing a line from the spider to the web!

For my sentiment on top, I used the Halloween Greetings (A134) stamp!

I also used a gelly roll pen, in black, to add shimmer to the web!
As you can see a little better in this close up!
A nice added touch to the web!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


2 comments:

Roxie said...

Such a cute Halloween card, love the images and layout.

Mynn xx said...

This is awesome, Kendra! LOVE the fun textured strip behind the image panel and I adore the fun patterned papers! HUGS! :) Mynn xx