Friday, September 26, 2014

Teeny Tiny Greetings with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today!

Have you check out the IBS Blog this week?
If not, you better head over there!

Why?

Because it is RELEASE WEEK!!
YAY!!
I love this time every month!

There are 5 new stamp sets!! 

Today I am featuring the new Teeny Tiny Greetings!
I LOVE this new set!
So many wonderful, cute sentiments!!

Here's the pretty package I created:
I started by stamping the aster floral image from the new Flower of the Month: Aster set on the pink polka paper from the Vintage Floral Paper Pad!

 The banner I created was made first by die cutting the shape, which is part of the awesome 
Fancy Labels 3 Die!


I then used one of the frames from the new Teeny Tiny Greetings!
The "Just For You" sentiment is also part of the new Teeny Tiny Greetings!

The pretty pink bow on the top of my package was created using some of the little pink ribbon from the Pinks Ribbon Collection!

Here's a look at the new Teeny Tiny Greetings:
Inspired by Stamping Teeny Tiny Greetings
So awesome!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!



No comments: