Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dies with SS



Happy Wednesday Stamping Friends!

There's another wonderful challenge on the Sweet Stamps Blog for you to join in!
We'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind!!

You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some 
"sweet" things of your own!!

SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

-----------------------

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:

Dies

Who doesn't love dies?!?!
I know I sure love them!

SweetStamps.com offers some really beautiful exclusive dies, which can be found here.

With the challenge in mind, I created this card:
Yellow is my favorite color, although I don't use it much when crafting, so I decided to create a YELLOW card today!

One the polka dot paper I stamped a few images from the Chalkboard Flowers set!

I used the Flutterby #1 SweetCuts Die for my card, here's a close-up:
The "happy birthday" sentiment is part of the Simple Greetings set!


SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:
Chalkboard Flowers Clear Stamp Set AF4607  Simple Greetings Clear Stamp Set SS4404 Flutterby #1 SweetCuts Die set of 2 sc012a 1/4" Super Sticky Tape, 55 YARDS
Shades™ Dye Ink Pad DANDELION

-------

Looking ahead, next week's challenge is:
#190 Kraft Paper

Be sure to check out the Sweet Stamps Blog for more wonderful inspiration from the "Sweeties"!

Have a wonderful day!




No comments: