Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Asters with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today sharing this pretty card:

I love flowers, so I am always attracted to Joanna's beautiful drawn flower images!

This one is no different, it was so fun to color!
Aren't the Aster's beautiful?!
I stayed with a little simpler design for this card, as I wanted the floral image to stamp out.

Such a lovely stamp set!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------

Supplies_thumb.png
Inspired by Stamping Flower Of The Month Aster stamp set

No comments: