Wednesday, October 22, 2014

IBS Release Poinsettias

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am SUPER excited!
As you may have seen Monday, it is release week at Inspired By Stamping!!
I always love releases from IBS!!

Today I am showcasing the new Poinsettias set!
Can you say....LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!
What a beautiful set!
I am in love with this set!  I love poinsettias!

This set is both fun to color the image and fun to leave uncolored, as I did for my card today. 

Here's the card I created:
I decided to use the Poinsettias Cut File to cut out two poinsettias on vellum and then stamp the image and embossed with white embossing powder.
I just love the beautiful elegant look!

I then cut one of the images down, so that I could create the layered poinsettia look.  Gives it a little more depth and interest.

The Merry Christmas sentiment, is preview of a new set releasing tomorrow called Big Holidays!!

A closer look at the poinsettia:
So beautiful!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------

Supplies_thumb.png
Poinsettias

Poinsettias Cut File



------------------------

Challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: U for Uncolored
Divas By Design: Festive Florals/Christmas Flowers

5 comments:

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

That is lovely, Kendra. I really like the vellum poinsettia.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous white on the vellum!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This card is soooo pretty Kendra that it left me swooning! I am in love with it! I shared it on our Instagram account and we received 50 likes so far! Big Hugs, Joanna

Michelle said...

Gorgeous as always!!!

craftinka said...

I love your flower Kendra. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Justyna xx