Monday, October 20, 2014

IBS Release Sugar & Spice

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am SUPER excited!
Why?!

It is release week at Inspired By Stamping!!
There are 6 NEW Christmas stamp sets releasing this week!!

They are AMAZING!!!
I had so much fun working with them!

Releasing today, is the adorable Sugar & Spice set!
Here's a look at the entire set:
So MANY possibilities!!! 
And so much FUN!

Here's the card I created:
I thought it would be fun to create a border with these adorable gingerbread people!

I also used one of the "icing" accents in the set to create two corner accents!  How fun!

Close-up of the gingerbread people:
I did two boys and a girl!
Aren't they adorable?!

A close-up of one of the sentiments in the set:
I love this sentiment!
I am thinking it will also be PERFECT for candy packages!!!
Exciting!! ;)

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------

Supplies_thumb.png
Sugar & Spice


Sugar & Spice Cut File

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Kendra. TFS.

Queenie Jeannie said...

That is a super cute set! Love the card you made! :D

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

So very cute Kendra! I just adore this card!