Saturday, October 11, 2014

Birthday Diamonds with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I have a fun Inspired By Stamping birthday card to share with you today!!

My Father-In-Law's birthday was this past week, so I created this fun and simple Birthday card for him:
I used the fun new Diamonds set from IBS!
What a fun set!

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the awesome Diamond Cover Plate Cut File that Joanna offers!  I then stamped a few of the diamonds from the Diamonds set, as well as a star from the set on the cover plate.


The Happy Birthday sentiment is part of the Big Wishes set.

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely products!

Have a lovely day!



No comments: