Sunday, October 5, 2014

Autumnal Elegance with GI

Happy Sunday Stamping Friends!

It's time for another challenge on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!
It's all about fall this month!!!

---------

Fall here is for sure in the air!
The leaves on the trees are beginning to be so beautiful!!

With autumn in mind, I created this card:
 For my main image, I used the beautiful H230 Fall Garden stamp!

What a beautiful stamp!
So fun to color!

I used the A138 Lg. Hello sentiment on my banner I created.

A close-up:

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous Sunday!!



---------

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely beautiful, Kendra! I adore the fabulous patterns and your amazing coloring! HUGS! :) Mynn xx