Monday, October 20, 2014

Sweet Birthday with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

So I decided to take a little break from all the Halloween projects I have been creating for GI, to create a sweet birthday card.  My daughter's little dance friend had a birthday party a few weeks back.

I thought this card was perfect for her:
Isn't the image sweet?!  Perfect for any little girl!
I used the G398 Birthday Angel!

I added a bunch of sparkle to the  image!


I also used the "Happy Birthday" tag from the G483 Tags set!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!!


---------


1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Love this super darling card, Kendra! I adore the fabulously sweet colors you used, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx