Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Howl'oween with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

It's officially October!!
Have you had a chance to see the new stamps by Great Impressions?

There are some really adorable new stamps this month for this time of the year!
I have a image below with all of them!

I used the adorable new H260 Halloween Puppies!
Along with the new C474 Howl'oween sentiment!

Super cute and fun!

Check out all the new stamps:
Some adorable stamps for this time of the year!
You can find them all here!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

This is super sweet, Kendra! I LOVE the twine and button combo and the polka dot paper is darling, too! This is awesome! HUGS! :) Mynn xx