Monday, October 20, 2014

Buck with SS



Happy Tuesday Stamping Friends!

There's another wonderful challenge on the Sweet Stamps Blog for you to join in!
We'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind!!

You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some 
"sweet" things of your own!!

SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

-----------------------

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:

Anything Goes
Once again it is time for everyone's favorite challenge!

So for this challenge, I was SUPER excited to use the new Big Bucks stamp set!!
What an awesome set, especially since I have a ton of hunter's in my life!!

I decided to create a Birthday card for my brother-in-law, check it out:
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! How this masculine card turned out!!

A close-up:
What a fun money holder!!
I can see making many more of these!!

SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:
Big Bucks clear stamp set AF4823 
-------

Looking ahead, next week's challenge is:
#193 Spooky

Be sure to check out the Sweet Stamps Blog for more wonderful inspiration from the "Sweeties"!

Have a wonderful day!



-----------------------

Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Use a Sentiment
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Animals
Card Mania: Buttons
Use Your Stuff: Pet/Animal

11 comments:

Denise said...

Kendra this is so lovely!! Yours is so nice in the color. I cannot wait to order my stamps! Love this set!

Donna K said...

love this!!! what a fun idea for the hunter in your life! this stamp set has so many possibilities. great card, Kendra!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, what a wonderful way to give some "bucks" to a hunter.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this- the subtle target behind the letter is awesome- and loving the sentiment done in the same colors as the 'bucks' image. Awesome!

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy from cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

totally love this! Great job and such a fun card. Thanks for joining our animal/pet challenge and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Cathy P said...

Love that card and the sentiment! So clever. Thanks for playing along with this week's "Sentiment Challenge" at Crafty Sentiments. Hugs, Cathy

Unknown said...

Super fun card, thanks for joining us at Creative Card crew with our bow challenge hugs Tania (Dt ) xx

Becca Cruger said...

This is so incredibly inventive and cute!

Ani said...

Beautiful card! I only wonder is in for the Buttons challenge or you're applying in our DT Call at Card Mania Challenge Blog?

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card. Thank for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Hope to see you again
Yvonne