Friday, September 12, 2014

Grace's Special Delivery Boy Blog Hop

Hello, friends!  

Today some of the Inspired By Stamping design team members are sharing some very special cards for our teammate, Grace!  


Grace just recently had an adorable little baby boy and we decided to hop and celebrate with her!  

If you arrived here from Jo's blog, you're on the right track!  If you haven't and would like to hop with us, please start at the Inspired By Stamping blog and start from there!

-------------------------

Here is the sweet card I created with Grace in mind:
I just love making baby cards!  Such an exciting celebration!!

The beautiful baby carriage is from the Oh, Baby! set!!
I used the Fancy Labels Die 2 for behind the baby carriage!

The tiny banner is part of the Fancy Labels 3 Die set!
I just LOVE that die set!
The "Congrats" from the Cute Circles set fits perfectly on the die cut!

 The large "Welcome little angel!" is part of the Big Notes III set!
So fun!!

CONGRATS GRACE!!

-------------------------

Your next hop stop is Kylie's blog!  

Thanks for taking some time to hop with us -- please leave some love for Grace on her blog, In Her Shoes, as well!  

Happy hopping, friends!

14 comments:

Shan said...

Kendra your card is so very pretty. I love the adorable papers and stamps you used. Hope you have a beautiful and blessed weekend.
Hugs,
Shan

lisa808 said...

Cute! I like how you added the tag to the carriage wheel.

New Creations said...

Love the style of placing the little baby carriage for the little one, an adorable and sweet card!!!

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Kendra! I love all your layers on this card and how you popped the baby carriage. Cute way to accent the tag too. Have a great day.

Grace Tolman said...

Soooo adorable! I love this card. Thank you Kendra.

wilson.marie65 said...

OH my gosh!!! How cute is this card.. love the colors and the sentiment is awesome... love the card Kendra

Leah said...

So cute Kendra! Love the tag with the button and star!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Aww super cute card!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO darling, Kendra! I adore the colors and patterns you used! Fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Sue D said...

Very sweet. I like the layout and the colors.

Nupur Priya said...

This is so adorable... Love your choice of colors & layering :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute.

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is super sweet Kendra! I just LOVE this card! xoxo

Jo Herbert said...

I love your card! The colour combo and the use of the IBS stampsets! I found this really inspiring.