Monday, September 15, 2014

IBSIC #86

Happy Friday Sweet Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today sharing a fun Birthday card based on this month's new Color Inspirational photo and sketch!

Here are the colors to find inspiration from:
IBSIC-#86-Color

And the sketch:
IBSIC-#86

This is the card I created:
 I started off by using a few of the dies from the Fancy Labels 3 Die set to create my main focal point of this card.


For the circle die cut, I then added the fun polka dot circle frame from the Cute Circles set, along with the "Happy Birthday" from the All Year Wishes II set.

The blue stamped die cut was stamped with the awesome design from the Fancy Labels III set.

Close-up:
The little "to you" banner was created once again with one of the dies from the Fancy Labels 3 Die and then I used the "to" from the Little Phrases II and the "you" from the Little Phrases set!

How fun!!

I just LOVE the Fancy Labels 3 Die along with the stamps that match!!

So many fun dies and stamps used in this Birthday card!!

Join in, we would love to see what you create!!

Best part?...You have a chance at winning some amazing goodies of your own!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all their lovely products!

Have a lovely day!



1 comment:

Jo Herbert said...

Kendra this is such a stunning card! I love everything about it, the colours, layout and use of stamps.