Sunday, September 7, 2014

Get Your Spook On with GI

Happy Sunday Stamping Friends!

It's time for another challenge on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!
Let's see those Spooky projects!!

---------

With this challenge in mind, I decided to create some candy packages!!

I created these adorable witch hats that hold a Tootsie Roll Pop!
Aren't they cute?!
I LOVE them!

Close-up of one of them:

Close-up of the sentiment tag:
I used the the Halloween Greetings (A134) on the tag!
I love the "spooky" font of this sentiment!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous Sunday!!


---------

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

These are SO amazing, Kendra! What a fun Halloween treat! LOVE it! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

lisa808 said...

Adorable! Super cute Halloween treat holder.