Monday, September 1, 2014

Mushroom and Snail with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

First up, check out these new stamps from GI!!

I had to use the new, super fun Mushroom and Snail (F586)!!
What a fun, summery image to color!

I really had fun with this image!
The sentiment is part of the Tags (G483) sentiment set!

Close-up:
Too cute!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cute, Kendra! I LOVE your amazing coloring and the fun bright colors! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Life and Knits said...

Lovely card Kendra! The coloring is so pretty!

Susie