Thursday, September 11, 2014

Just Text Me - Text Only with Red Rubber Designs

Hello Stamping Friends!

This week's Inspirational on the Red Rubber Designs Blog is hosted by Lynda!

Inspirational #137 Just Text Me - Text Only


What a fun inspirational! 

Here's my inspiration for you:
I just love how this card turned out!
I decided to go with a shaped card, which I created in Make the Cut!

 I used some of the Jewel Tone inks to stamp various "Birthday" stamps on the "1"! 
I decided to stamp various birthday's on the one since this inspiration was "text only"! 

This main "happy, happy Birthday" sentiment is part of the Savvy Sayings set!

Fun!

---------------------

Be sure to join in, we'd love to see what you create!!

Be sure to check out the Red Rubber Designs store for all their lovely stamps!
And other fun products as well!

Have a lovely Thursday!!


---------------------

1 comment:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

LOVE this Kendra, great interpretation of the challenge!