Thursday, September 4, 2014

Favorite Technique with Red Rubber Designs

Good Morning Stamping Friends!

Time for me to host another Inspirational on the Red Rubber Designs Blog!

This week's Inspirational is:
Favorite Technique

What's your favorite stamping technique?
Use that technique on your project and be sure to share what it is with us!

I decided to use the "Chalkboard Technique"! 
I shared the tutorial on the Red Rubber Designs Blog, be sure to check it out!

I created this fun card:
So simple, yet so pretty!!

The tulip is part of the Charcoal Flowers set!

Both the sentiments I used are from the Wonderful News set.
And the stamped stitching is from the Running Stitches set. 

---------------------------

Be sure to check out the Red Rubber Designs Blog and join in my inspirational! 
We'd love to see what you create!!

Each Thursday there is a new inspirational!  

Have a lovely day!