Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sympathy with IBS

Happy Friday Sweet Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today sharing a beautiful Sympathy card!

I struggle with Sympathy cards, just because the thought of them sometimes brings tears to my eyes!

Like many people, I usually don't have too many of them in my stash, but recently I had a friend who asked for one, so I needed to create another for my stash!

So you guessed it, my card today, is a sympathy card.

I decided to use the Flower of the Month: Lily of the Valley set for the Lily of the Valley floral image!

Such a beautiful image!  But decided not to color it!  I  think for a card like this, it's not necessary to color the image in! 

The top left tab is part of the Pretty Planners set!

Close-up:

And the "With Sympathy" sentiment is from the Fancy Sentiments set!

The purple satin ribbon is part of the Purple Ribbon Collection!!


------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all their lovely products!

Have a lovely day!





------------------

1 comment:

Jo Herbert said...

Kendra, I love this, I think it makes the stamp stand out more not coloured in. Feel very inspired by this card.