Sunday, April 16, 2017

Baby Girl


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a cute card to share with you using fun dies from Frantic Stamper!!


I used the Onesie die to die cut the cute onesie from my white card layer, in which I wanted to obviously create a shaker card with!!  I so love creating these fun cards!!  I decided to place a sweet piece of pattern paper behind, as if it was a cute decorative onesie!! 
I used the Baby Girl die for my sentiment!

I finished off the card by adding a button and bow!!  As well as some enamel dots!!
So sweet!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!

HAPPY EASTER!!




------------------------




2 comments:

Helen said...

This is such a sweet card, Kendra. Thanks for sharing it and Happy Easter to you, too.

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra!!! I LOVE how CUTE & Simple this card is... The background paper is just adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations