Friday, April 28, 2017

D2BA Spring 3D Blog Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy's Blog Hop!!

Who's excited for Spring?!

Here are D2BA we are super excited for some sun shiny days and warm weather!
To celebrate we decided to have a Spring 3D Themed Blog Hop!! 


We are super excited to have two Guest Designers joining us for this hop!!

You should have arrived here from the Dare 2B Artzy Blog blog!  So you're on the right track!!

Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning!  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!!

Winner will receive a stamp set and ink pad of their choice!!

Blog Hop will end Sunday, April 30th at 7:00pm Eastern. 

We will then post a winner!!

---------

I am so super excited to share my project with you today!  I just LOVE creating 3D paper art!

I decided to create a fun gift box for my mom, for Mother's Day!

Here is a look at the box:
Isn't it fun?!
I cut the box from my Cameo using absolutely gorgeous papers from the Fields of Joy Collection!!

A look from the top:
I used the Tag Builder Set #3 from Frantic Stamper to create my tag and the 'To:" sentiment!

I stamped the fun flower from the Flowers for Mom stamp set three times in Totally Black Ink!  I colored it with my Copics and then die cut one using the coordinating Joyful Flower Die set!  The other two layers I fussy cut!

I LOVE the layering of the flower!!

Front view:
On the front I stamped the "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment, which is part of the Flowers for Mom stamp set as well!!

On the left side I stamped the "You are simply wonderful" sentiment from the Blissful Blooms stamp set!!

And on the right side I stamped the "Thinking of you makes me smile" sentiment from the Butterfly Tangle stamp set!
I used a piece of Bright Pumpkin pattern paper to stamp my sentiments on!

Such a fun gift box!!  I can't wait to fill it for my mom!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Your next stop in the hop is the talented Vicki's blog! 

We hope you are inspired all along the way! 

Check out all D2BA's products here!


Happy Hopping!


21 comments:

Melody said...

I'm sure your mother will love this adorable gift box!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is one awesome box you made. Wonderfully designed and so pretty in every way.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Love your box; perfect for Mother's Day! :)

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

stunning work!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the colors.
The box will be a keepsake - can
be kept on display of "what my daughter
made for me".
thanks for sharing.

McStamper said...

What a fabulous gift for your Mom. Thanks for sharing.

Helen said...

Wow! The colors of your creation are so bold and bright. They just add to the 3D design of your tag and box. Thanks for sharing this.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cute! The mix of patterns is so much fun.

Unknown said...

Love it!! Great color schemes!

Stanlee Runner said...

A fun and different Mother's Day card. Beautiful colors.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Stunning project!!! love so much the amazing colors!!!
Follow your blog through Followers as Arianna Barbara.

Cheri said...

Love this box and the Blissful Blooms Sentiment! The Fields of Joy collection was perfect to use, and so great you also demonstrated the Flowers for Mom and Joyful Flowers stamp sets.

Sherry Butcher said...

Great work, love the box and all it's bright colors. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Your box is beautiful. Love the colors and added dimension. 😊

Chris said...

THis is adorable! Love the colors of these papers!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this cute box! Pretty tag with the layered flower too, and I love the color combo!

Tonya said...

Adorable box & coordinating tag! I love the dimensional elements you added to the box. It's very pretty! I'm sure you're mom will love it!

Janette Kausen said...

Super cute box, Kendra!

janlesiak said...

So cute

Leslie said...

What a fun project! Thanks for all you do! ;)

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful gift set!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations