Sunday, April 9, 2017

Birthday Stars


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun birthday card to share with you today using dies from Frantic Stamper!!


I normally always have a ton of feminine birthday cards on head, it's the masculine pile that always seems to be a little slim.

So for my card today I decided to focus on creating a masculine card!

I used the awesome Nested Stitched Stars, I die cut the largest one from the left side of my white cardstock, so that I could have a piece of pattern paper showing below!  I also then die cut one from blue cardstock to go along with the blue I was using on the card, as well as one from a piece of striped pattern paper!

For my sentiment I used awesome Script Happy die! I just LOVE the font used for this die cut sentiment!
I then stamped the "Birthday" sentiment from the All in the Family stamp set!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Looks awesome Kendra! I think we all have a smaller pile of masculine cards! LOL :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations