Thursday, April 27, 2017

YNS Challenge #63

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from:

I always really enjoy these sketches and colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I found some inspiration in some of the colors and followed the sketch for the most part!!

Here it is:
I absolutely LOVE the beautiful Bunches of Happiness stamp set!!  I can't get enough of it!! The floral bouquets are so gorgeous!!

I die cut the banner from the Cool Tag Two Patterns Die Set, so that I could stamp the 'Thinking of You' sentiment, also from the Bunches of Happiness stamp set!  Always nice to have some thinking of you/just because cards on hand!!

I finished up my card by adding some sparkly Gumdrops and Cotton Candy Divine Twine!

I really like these colors together!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Well aren't you an overachiever LOL. I love how you used the bouquet of flowers Kendra. Beautiful.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so Pretty! Lovely bouquet!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations