Friday, April 14, 2017

Some Bunny

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

With Easter being this weekend, I thought it would be fun to use the super adorable Raggity Rabbit stamp set!!

I absolutely love the adorable rabbit stamp in this set, so I decided that the rabbit was going to be my main focus!  No sentiments or other images on the front, just this cute image!
I added a few layers of pattern paper and ribbon to add some interest!

I saved the sentiment for the inside... 
As well as the carrot image, both from the Raggity Rabbit stamp set!!

This card would be fun to give a child, even when it's not Easter! 

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Helen said...

Kendra, this rabbit is delightful. You're right--it could be used anytime. Thanks for sharing it.

Scrapper69 said...

Adorable card! LOVE your coloring! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations