Friday, April 21, 2017

YNS April Feature Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme Is....
Little Ones

What a fun theme!!  With it in mind I decided to create a baby card!  I know many friends and family who are expecting little ones this year!!  So I thought I'd get some more baby cards made up ahead of time!!

I die cut the square die from Peek a Boo Trio Die Set to create my shaker windows!
I also used the Bold Alpha Die Set to die cut my 'baby" letters!!  I absolutely LOVE this alpha die set!!  So handy to use to create your own sentiments/titles!!!

I finished off my card by adding some Cotton Candy Divine Twine and Strawberry Gumdrops!!


Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Kendra, this is a fantastic baby card. I JUST received my Alpha dies this week and LOVE them. They truly are a great size and die cut like butter! I couldn't be happier with them. Last week I was in need of 2 baby boy cards and guess what I had on hand? Three baby girls cards. So you have inspired me tremendously today! TFS!

Helen said...

Kendra, this is such a sweet card. I love what you did with the BABY blocks. Hope I have reason to create such a lovely baby card sometime in the future. I may just do it to be prepared! Thanks for sharing.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Ca-uuute!!! LOVE that heart paper and adorable shaker of course! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lisa Lara said...

Genius Kendra!