Tuesday, April 11, 2017

You Rule!


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

When I got the Ruler die, I instantly thought it would be fun to die cut it a few times with different colored paper, to create my own background!
Isn't the background fun?!  I just love how it turned out!!

I used the Stitched Double Fishtail Labels to create the layered die cut black and white banners.  I then added the You Rule! sentiment to the white one!!

So fun!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! LOOOOVE your card!That ruler die is awesome.... something else to add to my growing wish list! LOL It really did turn out cool... love it Kendra! Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations