Thursday, April 13, 2017

YNS Challenge #62

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

There's a fun card sketch and photo to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I found inspiration in both the colors and the card sketch!!!

I used the super fun frog from the Smiley Happy Critter Crew Set One!!  Sure to put a smile on someone's face, in this case I am thinking my son right now!!  I think this will be a fun card to give him just because sometime!!
For the cute little "Hi!" sentiment, I used the Life's A Hoot stamp set!

After assembling my card I finished it off by adding some green gumdrops from the Love Earth Gumdrops set!

Such a fun design!!  I really had fun with this sketch!!

-----------------

Join in the challenge, we'd love to see what you create!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Super stinkin cute Kendra.

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD! That frog image has me giggling.... it's soooo CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations