Monday, April 24, 2017

Congrats


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I used the Fringe and Tassel Maker to create the super fun fringe layered background!!
The background itself, screams FUN!!

With graduation being an exciting time in someone's life, I thought the background matched that happy feeling!!

I also used the new Vertical Congrats sentiment die!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Helen said...

Like what you did with this card, Kendra. The multicolored fringe compliments the starred letters to make it a true celebratory card. Thanks for sharing it.

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! Sorry I've been MIA!! Crazy work schedule! :) LOVE the cool use of the fringe & Tassel Maker... Fab Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations