Monday, March 24, 2014

Baby Card with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!

Recently one of my friends welcomed an adorable little baby boy into their lives!
I created this sweet baby card for them:

I used the fun Pull Toys (J92) stamp for this card!  Perfect for baby cards!

The "Baby" sentiment is a rub-on sticker I found in my stash!

I add some stars, in which I used some of my Creative Inspirations Paint to add shimmer to them!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendra, this card is so perfect for a baby! I love the dotted paper and the twine. Super cute!!!

Mynn xx said...

OH my goodness, this is DARLING, Kendra! LOVE the sweet image and I absolutely adore your amazing coloring! Those tiny stars are fab, too! :) HUGS and have a great rest of your week! Mynn xx

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is totally sweet, love your coloring and style.