Saturday, March 15, 2014

Featured with Inspired By Stamping

 Happy Saturday!

Do you receive the Inspired By Stamping newsletter? 
If not, sign up here.

I am featured in today's newsletter!!

I created this beautiful card for today's newsletter feature:
I love the new paper offered by Inspired By Stamping!  It is so beautiful!
I used some of the sheets from the Vintage Floral pad for this card!

The "Thank You" is from the Butterfly Wings set and the lovely "You are so Thoughtful" is from the Small Fancy Labels 1 set!

I layered a few of the Fancy Labels 2 Die cuts for the main focus on the card.
The butterflies are from the Spring Lilacs set!  I used the lovely cut file offered by Joanna to cut them out and then I stamped the image!  You can find the cut file here.

I also used some lovely Vintage Crochet Trim on my card!  So beautiful!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products offered by Inspired By Stamping!

Have a lovely weekend!!


1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

I'm totally loving this card. Yellow roses are one of my fav's and that pin is so pretty. I just like everything about this card. The embellies, the color scheme and the layout.