Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Xyron and Miss Kate Cuttables

Happy Wednesday Crafting Friends!!

Have you heard?!

Miss Kate Cuttables has joined up with Xyron!
What a perfect match!

How exciting!

This entire week the designer's from each team will be sharing projects, there will be a lot of beautiful projects to be seen!

So be sure to check out each of these blogs:
each day March 3rd - 7th!

Today happens to be the day I am posting!  

We received these fabulous products from Xyron:


I'm hooked!  Love each one of them!

I used each one for my birthday card:

I loved being about to create my cut out Miss Kate Cuttable .svg's into stickers using the 3" Sticker Maker!!
Made putting the cake together so easy!
Plus the sticker maker is so stylish!!

For some of the pieces I used the Xyron Glue Stick, which I really like!
The fun birthday cake is the Birthday Cake - Girl .svg file!


I used the New Arrival - Girl for the large Circle Scallop!

I used the 1/4" Double Sided Tape to put all the paper layers together!
I created the fun Birthday sentiment using the Inspired By Stamping set It's Your Birthday!

----------------------

Be sure to follow both Miss Kate Cuttables and Xyron on Facebook!

I would love to have you follow my blog as well, if you already don't!

Enjoy all the wonderful projects by both design teams!

Have a lovely day!


19 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

this is fab Kendra, I love the cake and the colors you chose rock!!

Ginger said...

Great birthday card! Love all of the great colors.

Cathie w said...

great card...,,,,super cute cake

Arin said...

Super Duper cute! Don't you just love the sticker maker! It is fun co-hoppin with you!

Arin said...

Super Duper cute! Don't you just love the sticker maker! It is fun co-hoppin with you!

Anonymous said...

Great card. The Xyron does make it easier to adhere small pieces together. thanks for sharing.

Joan Smith said...

What a beautiful birthday card wow you really are one super creative and talented gal. I love the dimension of the card very clever.
Love the colors and all the cuts you chose to achieve your beautiful creation. I so love Xyron.

nancy carroll said...

Love the inspiration! THANKS. thanks for showing the XYRON in action!

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the cake.

quilt4fun2 said...

Great cuts for this cute Birthday Card. I love how the Xyron sticks it all together...need some of those wonderful products. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sandy said...

Great card and I like the xyron sticker maker.
sekala45@roadrunner.com

Lissa said...

Love this card!! That scallop circle is adorable too. How have I missed it? :)

Heather said...

what a great card! I love it! I have some birthdays coming up. These would be great!

cghundley said...

What a fun card
and love all the
details you added
to it. Great colors.
Carla from Utah

jkstiles77 said...

Super cute card ... love the cake cut file!

Shellye McDaniel said...

What a yummy card! I've so enjoyed co-hopping with all of you at Miss Kate's!

mayra said...

Love the card and the cake

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Great job.

Julie said...

Oh WOW! Beautiful. I love the colors and the layout of this card is amazing! Love!

Julie
Simply Silhouette
aka: Cricut Chick
simplysilhouette.com