Monday, March 3, 2014

When It Rains on Your Parade...with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!

I have a super fun card to share with you today using some of Great Impressions new stamps!!


For some reason, my little girl has always been obsessed with "flingos"!
So I obviously had to get the new Flamingos with Cute Boots (F573)!!
In the process of creating this card, my little girl was in my craft room creating away as well!  When she seen that I was working with this stamp, I had to stop what I was doing as she wanted me to stamp this image for her as well! :)


I also used the fun Really Cute Boots (E827) sentiment! I put a portion of the sentiment on the front of the card.

And the rest inside:
So fun!!

---------

Here's a look at all the new stamps:
---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

2 comments:

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Love it, Kendra. Very nice layered layout.

Mynn xx said...

I super duper LOVE your color scheme, Kendra!!! The mint and pink are perfect and springtime fresh! Your coloring is amazing, as always, and I adore the beautiful layering! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! Mynn xx